• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Segment Stomper for Open Segmenting...

John Payton

PRO Member
Lloyd,

I would like a set of your open segment 'Segment Stomper' plates...I do have a question though...

I purchased (and have used successfully and happily) one of your 'original' closed segmented Longworth chuck jigs...
checked it last night and it looks like the PVC pipe in it is 1-1/4", which I believe I understand your new version of seg plates have been modified for....just wanted to check with you and verify that I can still use the original setup with your new open seg plates before I place my order..

Thanks,
Johnp

Thank you Lloyd for the quick reply. Since I purchased one of your original setups and it has worked so well, decided that for a few dollars I would just let you put everything together for the 'Stomper' so I know it will work...just placed an order...thanks again and Merry Christmas :)

Back