• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Adding more accent rings

Alex Garcia

PRO Member
Has anyone figured out how to add a third accent ring to a turning in the storyboard? I would like to show three 1/8" rings on the top and bottom of a feature ring for an urn that I am designing.

Thanks

I am not aware of how to do what you want to do in SP. The defaults are 4, 2 or none around the featured ring.
You can accomplish what you want to do in WoodTurner Pro. WTP provides much more control over the vessel being designed.

Of course, I think the real answer is just to add the third ring without it being aided to the plan. I love WTP, but I am trying to learn the nuances of SP a little better.

Both programs have their place in designing a vessel. I love the paint feature in SP. I have taken designs done in SP and recreated them in WTP.

Back