• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
  • Due to a scam attack, the gallery is temporarily turned off. I am working to get this fixed but I have some other things that are higher prioriity. I do hope to have it back soon and there shouldn't be any changes to the content. At least, that is the hope.

Compound cuts.

Richard Bruce

PRO Member
When I look at the pictures of some of the designs, I notice that some go form a wide bowl and quickly go up to a smaller opening. The segments seem to rise quickly to this opening. Do these segments have a stave like cut on the bottom to go up and inwards at such a quick rate? The simplicity, paduak pot, second segment project, and wedding present, design and others seem to go towards the center and up quickly. Thanks for the help.

It looks to me the paduak pot used staves, the wedding present did not.
Title: Wedding present

One way to allow for the going wide to smaller quickly is to make the bottom rings larger in width. It just means you have to cut way more as you shape your profile.

Back