• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from Colorado

Tom

PRO Member
Having retired from two careers, I found that I'm still too young (?) to just sit around and vegetate. So, I was introduced to woodworking--and I do mean INTRODUCED--since I had never touched a tablesaw or jointer or any of those noisy things. I fell in love with trees and the joy they could give. Segmented turning has become my true passion (and, let's face it, often my certain frustration!). So, I'm counting on all of you out there to guide me through some of the rough spots; you've probably already been there, and so have a wealth of information that us novices need to acquire. Thanks for all of you.

Welcome Tom!
I'm currently at the Segmented Woodturners symposium in Lake Tahoe where I've met many, many Woodturner PRO users and I can assure you that you have joined an exceptional group of turners that are not only talented, but willing to share their knowledge with anyone who asks. Make sure you post any questions to the forum and I'm positive that you'll get answers right away.
Lloyd

Back