• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Howdy ya'll from South of Dallas.

Cliff

PRO Member
Got blown away at SWAT and had to have this software, I now need to dig out my table saw which is buried under years of scraps and even see if it still works.

I usually lurk in situations like this and then pop up and ask dumb questions every once and a while. I will try not to make too much of a pain of myself.

Looking forward to doing some Segmented pepper mills.

Welcome to WTP forum.
It is a great place to ask questions, share your work and share your experiences I have been told many times the only "dumb question" is the one not asked. There are many good turners here who can help.

Segment turning can be habit forming.

Cliff welcome to the forum. In segmenting there is no such thing as a dumb question. Ask away we are all leaning and all willing to help each other, so don't feel bad about asking questions.

warning segmenting is addicting. You have been warned. :)

Back