• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
  • Due to a scam attack, the gallery is temporarily turned off. I am working to get this fixed but I have some other things that are higher prioriity. I do hope to have it back soon and there shouldn't be any changes to the content. At least, that is the hope.

Hello all

S

Scotty

Hi there all you good people. I'm Scotty from Victoria, B.C., Canada. Just joined and looking to improve and build my skills here. Can't wait to get inspired by all the great work I am seeing so far.

Welcome Scotty, you've come to the right place if your looking to do segmented. This is the most active sight on the web. Lots of talent here andeEveryone is willing to help, so if you have questions, fire away.

Hi Scotty, Welcome to WTP forum. The software is an excellent tool for coming up with plans. We all have something to share and learn from each other. Warning. segment turning can be habit forming.

Remember to post some of your work and ask questions you might have.

Back