• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Sure would be nice....

cnsranch

Jerry Prinds
Sure would be nice if, when clicking the help tab in the software, there was the ability to "check for updates".
FWIW, Carvewright's Designer software allows the check and automatically takes you to the current build link.

FWIW, Carvewright's Designer software allows the check and automatically takes you to the current build link.
Yes, that would be nice but it is a whole lot more difficult than you make it sound as you have to have active server pages on your website that can carry on a dialog with your application. I can take a more low-tech approach, though, by adding a button to the splash screen that will take you to the downloads page where you can check the build number.

Back