• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

segment

1. Maple Walnut Padauk segmented

Maple Walnut Padauk segmented

This started because I had an extra maple and walnut rings. The padauk adds some neat design highlight.
  2. Peter1958

Segmented pens.

Some people asked me if i could make some segmented pens, so we designed them, i made them. A large Jr. Gentleman fountain pen is the first one. Woods wenge, beech, padouk and merbau. Pvc cards black and white are used as contrasting elements. The second one is a ballpoint pen, ProzX art deco...
  3. Peter Huckstep

Best way to get SEL from fence

I use the wedgie sled and came up with a way to quickly get my SEL set accurately every time. I cut a strip of wood the same size as my fence and thickness of my saw blade shown in the photos. I tape it on so I am able to get an accurate measurement as it is the take out for the blade thickness...
  4. Lloyd Johnson

01 - Introducing Segment PRO!

This video will give you a quick overview of the main features of Segment PRO. At the conclusion of the video, you'll find links to other resources of the software. The following links will let learn more about Segment PRO: Woodturner PRO website: Title: Welcome to Woodturner PRO - Segmented...
  5. D

Segment board width critical

I’m new to segment turning and looking at Kevin Neelley’s round bow example, I see that each of the segment’s board width has different board width numbers. (i.e 1.42, 1.46, 1.5 …) It seems to me that the segment board width is not critical as long as the segment does not exceed the diameter of...
  6. Open segmented vase, wenge wood and curly maple

Open segmented vase, wenge wood and curly maple

This vase is made using Wenge Wood and Curly Maple. Wenge is beautiful wood, dirty to turn, and a tad tricky, but well worth it as it comes out pretty nice. Very dark.
  7. open segment bow

open segment bow

open segment bowl is 6 "tall and 9" in diameter. The maderasi marupa used were mahogany. This is my first bowl of open segment.
  8. Open Segment Orbits

Open Segment Orbits

The sphere (18 segments per ring) is made of African Wild pear and has a diameter of 135 mm. There are 5 orbits inserted which are made from different wood species of unknown origin. Each individual wood species (2 mm thick) was glued between Ash veneer before gang-cutting the segments at 8...
  9. Open Segmented Swirl Sphere

Open Segmented Swirl Sphere

4 1/2 inch diameter open segmented ball using 24 Seg-Easy on The Stomper. Rosewood end caps with maple, cherry and walnut segments. Sitting on a rustic stained base.
Back