• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
First Gen Lamination Shallow Bowl
Brent Dalrymple

First Gen Lamination Shallow Bowl

The base disk and rim ring were designed with Lamination Pro, the bowl with Woodturner Pro. 10-3/8" diameter x 2-1/4" high. Purpleheart, birds eye maple, figured maple, and black-dyed veneer. 205 pieces.
H
That is as nice an example of using both the bottom and top segments of radial segments that I have seen. They seldom work well together but this design is just excellent.

I see you live in Corvallis. My daughter is a 2nd year pharmacy student at OSU and so I get there now and then, since I just live up the road in Aurora. Perhaps we can get together for coffee sometime.

Thanks for posting this and I'm anxious to see more of your work.

Lloyd

Thanks for the nice compliment, Lloyd. I'm having a lot of fun playing with lamination pro. My career was as a geologist and I'm used to thinking in three dimensions, but I'm finding that I cannot yet predict what lamination pro will produce as an end result, so there are always surprises in this great program. Before I retired I was the Dean of the College of Oceanic & Atmospheric Sciences at OSU and the past Dean of Pharmacy is still a good friend. I'd like to get together with you when you are in Corvallis. I'll send you complete contact information separately.

Happy holidays!

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Brent Dalrymple
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media