• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Dizzy with resin
L

Dizzy with resin

• Luke Thomas
11.5” dia 11.5” height. Experimented with resin using bowl from a board technique.
Reactions: Harald Nygaard
A
Lots of nice colors there and the top and bottom of Purpleheart looks very good with it.

L
A better pic of that Purple Heart

A
Luke

When I use Purple Heart I use either a heat gun or hair dryer to get it hot and the purple comes out more. To keep it that way I put on a SPF 80 after all the finish is done and it keeps the color so so much longer. So far I have had the experiment going for almost 4 years. One of the turnings I did had only one coat of the SPF80 and the others have had it applied every year. The one with one coat lasted pretty good for two years the others have not faded color at all yet.

L
Yeah ive heard about using sun block, I need to try it. Padauk is my worst enemy, bright orange to dark brown in a matter of months. Purple Heart has the same tendencies, ill try the SPF 80. Thanks Arlin

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Luke Thomas
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Device