• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Finished!

Chris Neilan

PRO Member
This is my first true finished segmented project. The stomper and longworth chuck were a great help.
In retrospect, I would change the three maple rings in the center to something else. Even the main pattern would be better. Oh well, it seemed like a good idea at the time!
This is a gift to my Rotary Club to be used in our weekly raffle drawings- it will be used to hold the tickets prior to the drawings!

Attachments

• Rotary Bowl finished 1.JPG
    Rotary Bowl finished 1.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Rotary Bowl finished 2.JPG
    Rotary Bowl finished 2.JPG
    303.1 KB · Views: 29
Chris, a very nice first bowl. You have nice tight joints and while I agree the three maple rings might have been handled differently it is still a good job. Thanks for posting.

Beats the heck out of the first bowl I ever made. Good job. Very nice first bowl.

Back