• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

First segmented "vessel"

Chris Neilan

PRO Member
Had my stomper and longworth chuck for probably over a year and just started using it! I'm trying to make a segmented bucket, well a bit fancier than a bucket, for my local Rotary Club. We use it for a weekly raffle drawing - stick your hands in, pull out a ticket... I used Woodturner Pro and came out with a plan, but I admit, I have not even begun to understand the program. That will come with time and practice. So far I love the stomper and chuck, makes things easy to assemble. Well worth the costs if you don't want to make your own.

Attachments

• Segmented vessel.JPG
    Segmented vessel.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 28
Looks like you have a pretty good handle on the process. Chris your shop looks way to clean and organized.

Good start. Don't be shy in asking questions regarding WTP. I have found this site very helpful.

Back