• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

My first segmented vessel

Bob Beaupre

Administrator
Staff member
Maple vase with cherry accents and yellow heart finial, 8,25" tall vessel portion by 5.25" diameter.

Attachments

• 2016-08-21 09.10.31.jpg
    2016-08-21 09.10.31.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 40
Bob,

I sure wish my first bowl would have turned out that nice. Great job!

If you post your images in the gallery, they are more likely to be seen over time. Forum posts are rarely seen after a month because they are not part of collections as are gallery entries.

Welcome to the Woodturner PRO community.

Lloyd

Good looking vase and excellent work on a first. What process or jig did you use when cutting the segments?

Good looking vase and excellent work on a first. What process or jig did you use when cutting the segments?
Did my due diligence, research and lurking on forums like this. To answer your question I used a wedgie sled. Took some practice rings, not only cutting but glue up. Seemed like the wedgie takes a lot of mistakes out of the cutting and leaves all of the learning in the glue up end of making rings.

Back