• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from a new member

Chris Neilan

PRO Member
Good afternoon, just registered! Been interested in segmented turning for a bit now and decided to take the plunge. Downloaded Woodturner Pro and have been experimenting with the software. Really like it. I'll purchase it soon!

Welcome aboard.

You may find that segmented bowl making is very addictive.

WTP is a very good software package for developing plans. It also integrates well with sketchup.

Welcome,
Segmenting is a very addictive hobby, you will enjoy it. Feel free to ask questions here, it is a friendly group.

It's great to welcome another banjo player to the group. I just started playing a couple years ago, but I've been a classical guitar player for 40 years and although they are two very different styles of music, the skills to play them are very similar and so I've made quite good progress. I also like to make acoustic instruments and so I hope to find the time this next year to make banjo with a segmented body.

Welcome to the Woodturner PRO Community and as Mike and Jeff have said, please don't hesitate to ask questions either about the software or about segmenting. We have a lot of free advice and most of it is worth every penny. :->

Lloyd

Back