• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello

Ted M

PRO Member
Hi all, my name is Ted from Ontario Canada and I have been turning for about 9 years. In that time I have made a couple of segmented bowls, tumbling bowls and dizzy bowls along with many solid bowls. I am very interested in using this software to help me move forward with my segmented turning journey. I apologize in advance for the silly questions that may arise and appreciate your patience in providing me with answers. I have just downloaded the software today and have a basic question about Segment Pro. When the program opens on my computer the bottom part of the cutaway window and bowl settings window are off the bottom of the screen. Can this be resized to fit entirely within the visible portion of my computer screen to avoid having to use the scroll bar to see the bottom bit of these windows? Thanks much and I look forward to the learning curve ahead. Ted

Welcome to WTP forums.
There is no silly questions so no need to apologize. By asking we all learn.

- The different windows in SP user interface cannot be resized.
Your display settings in windows need to be set to scaling at 100%.
Resolution should be 1920x1080

This thread may help you and give a bit of background information.

Thank you mfisher for the quick reply. The scaling on my computer was set at 125% and reducing that to 100% rectified the issue!! Much appreciated.... Having so much fun designing segmented vessels already!! :)

No problem
Enjoy the SP. It is great for designing a basic bowl that follows design rules.

WoodTurnerPro gives you full control of each ring, where SP limits what you can do.

I use all of Lloyds software. All depends what project I have in mind.

I have watched all the tutorial videos for each of the software portions and they are all great and I will be purchasing the entire suite. While they are each stand alone they compliment each other and yes can be used for very specific tasks depending on what it is you are wanting to achieve.

Back