• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Open Segment Christmas Ornament
Lloyd Johnson

Open Segment Christmas Ornament

This Christmas Ornament was made from maple, purpleheart and bubinga. The ornament contains 410 pieces and is 4-1/2" in diameter. Here is a link to the download if you missed it: http://woodturnerpro.com/content/att...ments.wtp.html I'm going to start on a multi-part video tutorial that will show the steps required to make a vessel like this. This will include the design, starting in 3DP and WTP, cutting segments on the miter saw and table saw, using the Stomper to add rings, turning the vessel, and finally reversing the vessel for final
Reactions: jwmadzelan
wow thats striking! spheres are slightly intimidating as it really obvious when you get them wrong, as you would expect yours looks great lloyd, but if i made this it wouldn't be a christmas decoration as i would never be put away.

Media information

Category
Open Segment Turnings
Added by
Lloyd Johnson
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename