• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Open Bowl with Bling
Johnrheyd

Open Bowl with Bling

First Open project, completed with the Segeasy 24 plate and the stomper. Woods are Cherry, Katalox, Koa and Turquoise Inlace.
Nice touch with the Inlace, John. It really adds interest to the turning. It's also a nice transition from the closed to open rings.
Thanks for posting.

John - As I commented on the segmentedwoodturners.org forum. Well done, you have combined Segmented & Open Segmented together and it looks really good. The bling is a nice touch that compliments it.

very nice, i like the inlace and i think the thin slices at the top give it a touch of class, i meant to give you five stars sorry

D
Very nice design and nice touch with the turquoise.

@Philip DeCarlo Philip, the turquoise is a product called Inlace, which is an acrylic epoxy. You mix it with a hardener and pour it into an open space. I used tape behind the opening to catch the Inlace until it hardened and then did a final turning.

Media information

Category
Open Segment Turnings
Added by
Johnrheyd
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

Image metadata

Filename