• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Segmented Vessel with Inlace
Johnrheyd

Segmented Vessel with Inlace

Here is the second Stomper turning I finished. The Stomper was a great help in aligning the rings. Because the feature ring was a bit thin- the alignment was critical to prevent thin out of the turning at the feature ring area. The Stomper was great for this turning. Vessel is approx. 8 inches in Dia and 7 inches high. Base wood is maple. Bottom and Feature ring is Koa with elements of Ebony, Yellowheart and maple. The top is Hawaiian Ohi'a maple, Bloodwood.
H
That really turned out great, John. You've really become an accomplished segmenter in the time I've known you and I always look forward to your next piece.
Lloyd

J
Wow . That is an impressive piece. Great choice of woods and good shape. Congratulations!

Thank you Lloyd. The vessle was chosen as picture of the week in the segmented wood turners forum.

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Johnrheyd
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back