• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

with

1. Round Pot

Round Pot

The Height = 145 mm and Width = 142 mm. The dark wood is Imbuia and the pattern is the WoodturnerPro SouthWest design consisting of Bubinga, Beech and Imbuia strips.
  2. Tangential Bowl with lid

Tangential Bowl with lid

The tangential bowl was made according to the method of Robert Craig (American Woodturner Magazine, August 2014) but 20 segments were cut conventionally on the table saw with the blade angled at 9 degrees. The wood is a light Imbuia and the white and dark inserts are veneer. The dark lid and...
  3. Segmented Vessel with Inlace

Segmented Vessel with Inlace

Here is the second Stomper turning I finished. The Stomper was a great help in aligning the rings. Because the feature ring was a bit thin- the alignment was critical to prevent thin out of the turning at the feature ring area. The Stomper was great for this turning. Vessel is approx. 8...
Back