• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

segmenter pro latest build

Malcolm Douglas

PRO Member
I have just updated my PC to the latest version. I now cannot open the program. I have an icon on my opening page which I have double clicked on to open with no result. I have gone into my program list and clicked on the program there and still no result. The older version I had was working ok. Just before I updated the PC updated a Radeon program previously installed when I bought the PC. I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10. I have turned the PC off and rebooted. How can I resolve this, please/ Malcolm.

Malcom,
Depending on how old the previous version was we are seeing some update problems, the fit is this:

Try this...
1. Uninstall the software using the Control Panel.
2. Use your File Explorer to go to the following location: c:\Users\<your login>\AppData\Roaming\Woodturner PRO\Segment PRO
If you don't see AppData, do the following in Windows 7:

Windows 7

1. Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization.
  2. Select Folder Options, then select the View tab.
  3. Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select OK.
Once you are in that Segment PRO folder, it should be empty but I suspect you'll fin a folder named Images. Delete everything in the Segment PRO folder and then repeat the installation and I believe you'll be fine.

In Windows 10
  1. Open File explorer.
  2. In the upper menu click the view tab
    1. Then on the far right is Options click that
    2. A Folder Options, box will open, then select the View tab.
    3. About in the middle, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select OK.
Once you are in that Segment PRO folder, it should be empty but I suspect you'll fin a folder named Images. Delete everything in the Segment PRO folder and then repeat the installation and I believe you'll be fine.

Back