• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hi from Sunny San Diego

J

Jim Westmoreland

Hi,
I'm Jim and I live in San Diego. I have been doing Segmented work for a few years now. I still have a full time job so I guess I would be considered a weekend warrior. I bought the Woodturner Pro program a few years ago, but never really got into it. I knew it was a good program, but I just didn't take the time to learn it. After attending one of Lloyds presentations at the Segmented Turners Symposium I came to realize that I need to take advantage of this really cool program. I am going to download V3 this weekend and check out the tutorials. I look forward to getting to know the folks on this forum and sharing ideas. I am really excited about the Bowl from a Board software that Lloyd is working on as well.

Thanks,
Jim

Back