• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Question for Tom Lohman

M

mariop

Hi Tom.

On your website, the first bowl image is that of an escher tessellation. However that is not included as a plan in your plans package. Are you able to provide information as to how that was constructed? and, or is there a reference to any written material. I'm actually interested in escher tessellations because i want to use them in making cutting boards.

Board members, please feel free to address this question if you have information.

Thanks to all. -Mario

Here you go Bob. Thanks for your interest in my question.
Puzzled.jpg

Mario, I was hoping this was not going to be the picture you were talking about. This was made by Tom with a new process that he has just perfected and I have been asked not to talk about it right now, as this is going to be part of his demonstration that he will be doing at the symposium in October in St. Louis. So, if you want to hear and see right from Tom how this is done, come on down to the symposium: Title: Symposium Overview - Segmented Woodturners

Other than that I am going to remain silent until after the symposium.

Bob, thanks for checking this out. I will skip St Louis. But my curiosity has been piqued; so I'll stay tuned for any further developments after the symposium.

Mario, I was hoping this was not going to be the picture you were talking about. This was made by Tom with a new process that he has just perfected and I have been asked not to talk about it right now, as this is going to be part of his demonstration that he will be doing at the symposium in October in St. Louis. So, if you want to hear and see right from Tom how this is done, come on down to the symposium: Title: Symposium Overview - Segmented Woodturners

is there any info on making the puzzle piece segmented bowl available now

Back