• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Indian Blanket
Wayne Miller

Indian Blanket

I finally finished a turning using the "trial" Indian Blanket. It is made of Hard Maple and Bloodwood. It is 7.5" D. and 6" H. I decided to make the star top using the Kevin Neely method. As usual I learned a great deal. It looks pretty good but the next one will be better.
Wayne
H
Great job, Wayne!
The indian blanket pattern is very effective and your choice of woods made for a beautiful vessel.
Lloyd

I always like the maple and bloodwood combination projects. The star-top is also a nice touch. However, I was "advised" by several potential customers at a local Craft Fair, that the combination of a star-top and a designed feature ring made an over designed project - - they would prefer to see one design element or the other, but not both in the same project. Food for thought, but we just can't please everyone.

In any case, your project is very pleasing to my eye.

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Wayne Miller
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

Share this media

Back