• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Ribbon of Santos Mahogany
C

Ribbon of Santos Mahogany

This ribbon is made from three bottomless bowls of 16 staves each. The bowls were cut in half and then reassembled. I learned a lot of lessons on this project that will serve me well in future endeavors.
H
Chuck,
You sure did a great job on this ribbon. Using a single species without a wild grain pattern certainly puts the focus entirely on the shape and in this ribbon, it works extremely well.
You've got the hard one done. I'm looking forward to seeing your future ribbons.

I hope to get some time to make a video tutorial on using SketchUp to design ribbons. I think you will find it very helpful if you plan on doing a lot of work in this technique. It won't be a beginner tutorial, though, so if you have an interest in this, you might download the free version and start to get familiar with it.

M
I love to know how to use sketchup to draw ribbon. Thanks to let me know if you make a video tutorial.

Media information

Category
Segmented Sculptures
Added by
Chuck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back