• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
whimsical clock
Art Bodwell

whimsical clock

This is another of several clocks I've been making of various styles and using lamination pro. In this clock, the curved base and the curve holding the clock face were made from one disk. And I still have the center of this disk for use on something else I might dream up. It seems I've been doing a lot of pieces that involve making perfectly acceptable pieces then cutting them apart and putting them back together again. Somehow seems counter productive, but it works out in the end. Comments and critique always welcome.
H
The cutting and reassembling of disks and other elements really adds interest (and challenges) to the resulting sculptures. It does seem odd to cut up a perfectly good completed element, but it sure keeps the fun in this art form.
Another beauty, Art.

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Art Bodwell
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media