• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hi from WA state

C

ChiknNutz

Just got wind of this site from another woodworking forum. Looks really interesting. While I do some turning, I am mostly interested (at least for now) the Lamination software in relation to cutting boards and table tops. I primarily build slab-based tables and such, but also create sandblasted items (wood, stone and glass). My primary vocation is as an Aerospace Engineer, but my real love and passion revolves around making handcrafted things from various materials (wood, metal, stone, etc.) and I hope to go full-time in this endeavor soon.

Welcome to the group. If you haven't seen them Lloyd has posted some examples of cutting boards under the free projects. If you have any questions ask away, someone will be able to answer.

Back