• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Jakub New turner, member

J

Jakub

Hello, everyone.

My name is Jakub in english language Jacob, James call me as you want. :)
Im 18 years old and Im from Slovakia.
I love wood. Wood is everywhere. Its beauty of nature. As a little boy I would like to play in front of father´s workshop and watching his woodwork.
My father is great woodworker, at the beginning he bought the woodworking machines, but after few years has come crisis,
peoples losing their jobs, peoples had not money and business of my dad has declined. He had to sell the machines for survive
Today It is 10 years and some months. I study craft of woodworking and Im very interested by woodturning segmented bowls, vases, cutting borads and etc.
My dream is to do segmented bowl´s, vase´s, jewelery boxes, segmented cuttning borads and etc.
While studying at school I study too techniques of making segmented bowls and vases, step by step.
I saw every video on YT about this theme I love creations that you can give on bowl, vase, you can express yourself or your thoughts. I too draw sketch
idea my bowls and vases.
I saw a lot of bowls and vases on internet its incredible what you can do with wood.
I have done some benches, stools, tables from massive material.
I want to rebuild small workshop where I can do vases, bowls and etc. becouse I cant allow it. But I think that one day I will have small workshop. I do project for Indiagogo.com about this what I wrote upper about that theme. If you dont know this website its website where you can show your project/idea and when people will like if they can send you some money for you start. That website is like Kickstarter. I do this project becouse I want become my dream true. :)
If you want to chat about it write me we can chat here or on Facebook.

And excuse please my english language. :)

Back