• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

how to videos???????

augustrosemary

PRO Member
Lloyd,

I have purchased all the necessary equipment to construct open and closed ring structures. Every thing was purchased over a year ago and at that time you said in the very near future there would be videos explaining the use of these products. I was just wondering if that plan is still on the table and if so what is a likely time schedule of these events to occur. I realize you are a very busy individual and only so much can be accomplished. I'm a visual person and learn best thru seeing something constructed. I'm not trying to be rude only curious if these plans are still in the works and when can we anticipate there appearance.

Thank you, August Calderaro

August,

I'm nearing the completion of a large Tenant Improvement Project I'm on and when it's done in mid-October, I'm going to stop taking these projects and focus on Woodturner PRO exclusively. I've already got the sequence of tutorials I'm going to do at that time but I don't see much of an opportunity to get started earlier than that date. When I stated that tutorials were coming, I hadn't started this project and so I over-promised and am sorry that I had to change directions.

Lloyd

Back