• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hi All

maddows

PRO Member
I recently returned from a Woodcraft lesson in woodturning and have been bitten severely by the woodturning bug. I am from Mississippi and am looking forward to learning all I can about this art and profession. My ultimate goal is to open a gallery and offer lessons to middle and high school age children...obviously, this is a few years away! I look forward to corresponding with everyone and learning all I can.

welcome.

Like you I got the bug a few years ago. For me, segmented bowls allows for the greatest creativity. Solid bowls let the true nature of the wodd come through. Adding a segmented featured ring to a solid turning makes use of both skills.

I just started using the sofware. So far it beats the excel spreadsheet I developed.

Again, welcome.

Back