• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Paint screen

Is there a way in the paint screen in SP to have the segments aligned instead of staggered?
Not that I am aware of.
Current version of SP does not allow one to change individual ring heights like you can in WTP.

Example in WTP you can insert a zero height ring to eliminate the brick stagger pattern.
base disk
ring 1 height 0.25
ring 2 height 0.0
ring 3 height 0.25
ring 4 height 0.0
ring 5 height 0.25

Lloyd presents this tip in one of the WTP vids if I remember correctly.
When wanting to paint a design in WTP.
Bring in your profile from 3DDP
adjust all of the rings to the widest one in the profile to create a cylinder.
Paint the cylinder
then snap to profile to get your cutlist.

Is there a way in the paint screen in SP to have the segments aligned instead of staggered?
There will be in the next release. There’s still a lot of work I have to finish first and I have to redo ALL of the video tutorials because it is so different. You’ll have to be patient, but you will like the results.

AND, you get it all for free. :->

There will be in the next release. There’s still a lot of work I have to finish first and I have to redo ALL of the video tutorials because it is so different. You’ll have to be patient, but you will like the results.

AND, you get it all for free. :->
Thank you so much, Lloyd, for the updates. The price of the update, cannot be beat.

Back