• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Bug if using metric

JonathanKlein

PRO Member
If I set things to metric, the summary still shows inches for some of the columns.

1689004549071.png
i.e. the 207.5 mm is the same as 8.2 inches - is this a known bug or a way to fix?

If I set things to metric, the summary still shows inches for some of the columns.

View attachment 4954
i.e. the 207.5 mm is the same as 8.2 inches - is this a known bug or a way to fix?
It is a known bug

Not sure when an update will be put out to address the issue. When it is released, it should be free.

You could send Lloyd an email asking about when an update may be released.

Quick question - is there a way to export from segment pro a project that can be imported into WTP?
Quick answer - No. The two programs cannot directly import/export to each other.

What I have done in the past is to use the SP summary sheet. Using the Outside Diameter and Inside Diameter from the SP summary sheet I can build a vessel in WTP. It really does not take that much time.

The link gives a bit more information.

I’ve already fixed the metric issue. It only took a couple minutes. I can’t post it, though, because the other things I’m working on are more complicated and I can’t post the upgrade until everything is finished and tested.

If this was a bug that was causing a big problem, I would strip out all of the other things that are holding me back and post the upgrade but that simply isn’t the case. After two years of missing out on traveling and other things I enjoy, my wife and I are catching up on missed time.

I apologize that the software has warts. But never having had a computer class in my life, I’m surprised and delighted that it works as well as it does.

Lloyd
Quick question - is there a way to export from segment pro a project that can be imported into WTP?
Since I’ve answered this question more times than I can remember, click on the search icon and type ‘transfer Woodturner PRO Segment PRO’ and you’ll see why it isn’t possible to transfer between the two programs.

Back