• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

background photo

Sojolson

PRO Member
pretty new to woodturner pro and trying to use a back round photo when drawing a profile.. when done I tried to clear the photo using the clear and reset all buttons but no results any ideas
1682738818232.png

The Image +/- both adds the image and subtracts it. If there isn’t an image and you click, you’ll get the Image Editor where you can paste or open an image file and if there is an image, I goes away.

When the image is in the Image editor, you need to set the top and the bottom correctly. Crop the top to the place you now have as the widest dot and crop the bottom so that It will give you the width of the bottom disk you want. For example, it the image you show, you would want to crop to where there are four blue boxes (each box is 1” x 1”. Right now, your bottom dot is at the zero position and it should be at the bottom, but four dots to the right.

This is why bowl has not drawn. You’ll need to start from scratch to add the photo again so you can crop it as described.

Lloyd

I forgot to mention that when cropping, it doesn’t matter where you crop from the right. It makes it easier if you don’t crop just to the edge of the bowl - leave some blank space between the right edge of the image and crop at that point.

Make sure you watch all of the tutorials. When you do, you’ll see that there is a tutorial for everything you can do with Segment PRO. If you don’t you’ll struggle.

Warch the tutorial about the Image Editor and you’ll see a good example of exactly what I described in my last post.

thanks for the reply I have watched all the videos several times and will continue to do so I also have a friend who has used the program for several yrs and I’m going to see him today for help with some things

That’s great. It’s really great when you can watch someone that’s experienced and then they can watch you and give you tips.

Back