• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Segment pro not opening windows 11

peter white

PRO Member
We have recently updated to the latest version of windows 11, all the woodturner programs are working fine, how ever segment pro doesn't want to open every time its clicked on nothing happens we have tired reinstalling it and restarting the computer. but had no luck is there an older version of this program we could use or a fix or patch to get it working.

Thank you
- peter

Hi Peter.
I have a question to better understand the problem:

- You stated that you updated to latest version of Windows 11. Does that mean SP was opening on your PC with an older version of Windows 11?
( If so, you could try to restore your PC back to the version of Windows 11 in which SP was working)

We have Windows 11 at the Wood club I belong. SP has been opening and running fine on the club pc's. I suspect it has more to do with your PC than the SP software.

You may also want to check that your PC has the latest drivers for your graphic card. There has been some issues with Windows 11 and graphic drivers.
Microsoft has had some issues with Windows 11 since its role out with various software.

Hi
I have been running SP with windows 10 and decided to upgrade to 11.Had a Tech out to do everything as I am a noob with computers, he tried everything he could but can't get it working all other 3 work fine.

Hi
I have been running SP with windows 10 and decided to upgrade to 11.Had a Tech out to do everything as I am a noob with computers, he tried everything he could but can't get it working all other 3 work fine.

Since I have not experienced the issue with installing and running SP on windows 11 at the Wood club. I am still using Windows 10 at home.

If I was to guess, I would think it has to do with some hardware driver issue and Windows 11. I would make sure the graphic drivers, etc. are all up to date for windows 11.

My pc's are too old to upgrade to 11. Will be buying a new Windows 11 machine sometime down the road. Still have 4 years left on 10's lifecycle till Microsoft sunsets it.

- You may want to talk to Lloyd about the issue. I still think it has to do with your pc hardware and windows 11 and not SP.

Back