• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

I’ve been having that problem too on my Ipad with all my forums. I shut it down and restarted it yesterday and and now so far it seems to be holding its cookies.

I tried it out this am and did not have an issue unless I close my browser. My browser is set to clear all cookies on exit. Then I have to sign in again.
As long as I keep the browser open I can go to different sites and then come back to WTP without having to sign in again.

- if you are closing your Browser, check to see if it is set to clear cookies. If so, change the Browser setting to keep the cookies.

I finally found what was going on with my Ipad. Seems Safari had inadvertently been opened in a “private” window and went unnoticed. Took me a bit to figure out how to get out of that but now all is well.

Have tried everything I can think of to no avail still have to log in every time. I am using the same desktop I have used for years.

Have tried everything I can think of to no avail still have to log in every time. I am using the same desktop I have used for years.

- What operating system are you using? Windows 10?
- What browser do you use? Edge, Google Chrome, other?

I just did another test of exiting WTP website and then browsed back to it without closing my browser. I was still logged in.

Have you cleaned out windows temp files by running a disk cleanup? For some reason your browser must not be reading or removing the cookie.

I am at a loss of what is happening.

Yes and every other forum I am on I have not had a problem will just live with it. Thanks for trying.
One last thing Peter that I forgot about. When you sign into WTP forum there is a check box for "Stay logged in".
Make sure it is has a check mark in it. If you doesn't you won't stay logged in once you leave.

login.jpg

I’m just guessing, but you may have a bookmark to Woodturner PRO that points to http:// instead of https://
If you delete that bookmark and create a new one or edit that existing one it will likely fix the issue.

Beyond that, there aren’t any buttons I can push that will change the behavior because this happens at the browser level, not the software level.

Back