• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Bottom view
P

Bottom view

Reactions: murphy
Absolutely beautiful work! I hope to some day figure out how a segment can be made like you have done. Bottom of the vase is outstanding! Thanks for sharing.
Ed

Thanks Ed.
A compass star belongs to a sailingboat bowl. First I draw the pattern with my Autocad program but it can ofcourse be drawn on paper.I laminated strips of dark and light wood.
Then the dark wood is sanded in my home made disksander to right angle and length. You must make for every different angle a pushstick with that angle. Then a strip of wite wood is glued and then this angle is sanded. You have now got a spike for compass. You must carefully plan gluing and sanding orders so that you can sand straight lines (not corners).
Pekka

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Pekka Svinhufvud
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media