• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Blade tilt in Segment Pro??

Lone Star Curt

I'm sure it's right in front of me and I just don't see it. What are the steps for me to get Segment Pro to calculate blade tilt? I'd like to change the angle on the table saw itself and cut one side of my staves.

Thank you,

Curt

Hi Curt.
As far as I know you cannot do staves in Segment Pro.
You can in WTP. the Summary sheet will show blade tilt.

That is correct. Segment PRO can make ‘standard’ segmented bowls only. Since it does all of the work having it make painted segment, feature ring and tornado bowls is all of the permutations I can manage in the code. It’s easy to program in Woodturner PRO, because it is just another ring type and the software doesn’t attempt to build the bowl for you as Segment PRO does.

About 75% of all segmented bowls you ever see are standard and it makes sense to use Segment PRO and get out to the shop in minutes. But when you want to do something that is not standard - staves are definitely not standard - Woodturner PRO is the software to use.

Lloyd

Back