• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

New To This Forum North Country Turner

woodchipsmade

Plan on turning glued-up wood strips from boards 3/4 " thick by 1 1/2" wide by 12" long. To be mounted on the lathe and cutting rings at 45 degrees, for a 12" bowl. Will this 45-degree cut work with a thickness of 3/4" for this project?

Thanks, Tom Will be using the lathe to cut rings at a 45-degree angle. Have mfg. a tool rest for my parting tool to maintain an exact cut.

Plan on turning glued-up wood strips from boards 3/4 " thick by 1 1/2" wide by 12" long. To be mounted on the lathe and cutting rings at 45 degrees, for a 12" bowl. Will this 45-degree cut work with a thickness of 3/4" for this project?
check out Bowl from a board videos, I have about 5 videos. my Channell is " it all fits wood products, " click on the link below.
Tom Kilbride

Bowl from a Board 10 27 2023,

Back