• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
  • Due to a scam attack, the gallery is temporarily turned off. I am working to get this fixed but I have some other things that are higher prioriity. I do hope to have it back soon and there shouldn't be any changes to the content. At least, that is the hope.

Red Export Rectangle Disappears After Slide Operation

V

Virgil Langley

The red export rectangle is disappearing after I do a slide operation. Has anybody else experienced this in Lamination Pro? Maybe I just don't understand the software. I am using Build 3.2.005. Screenshot of what I am seeing is below.upload_2016-12-17_9-14-47.png
upload_2016-12-17_9-14-47.png

I am using Build 3.2.005. Screenshot of what I am seeing is below.
Virgil,
That was a bug I fixed in .006. Go to the Downloads page and get the latest Build and you'll be all set. You don't need to uninstall the old build first - the new installer will do that for you.

Lloyd
Thanks for the quick reply. I will download the new version.

Back