• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

curve and anchor points

rtaylor

PRO Member
Why cant I toggle between curve and anchor points on the samples provided in the documents folder. I can select a point and toggle it to anchor but not back again???

There is no difference between the sample files and a new drawing. The key is that you have to make sure that you are clicking exactly on the point. Another way to do this is to get your Move tool and then left-click on a point instead of right-clicking it. When clicked, that point will turn red. You can then click Tools > Anchor Point to toggle between anchor and curves.

Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Lloyd

There is no difference between the sample files and a new drawing. The key is that you have to make sure that you are clicking exactly on the point. Another way to do this is to get your Move tool and then left-click on a point instead of right-clicking it. When clicked, that point will turn red. You can then click Tools > Anchor Point to toggle between anchor and curves.

Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Lloyd

OK got it....works for me now thanks Lloyd

Back