• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Lamination Pro stopped working

Medrod

PRO Member
I updated to ver .012 two weeks ago and it ran fine for several days. I haven't had need for it until today. When I try to run it, I get a msg, "Lamination Pro has stopped working." I've rebooted my computer (Win 7), removed and reinstalled Lamination Pro, and have tried d/l'ing and installing a fresh copy, all to no avail.

Any thoughts?

I see everyone else is as lost as I am. :) In desperation I told Windows to restore to an earlier set point and that rectified my problem. Later, on another forum for a different product that was giving me the same issue, the moderator suggested that my root problem was most likely the .net -- if the problem appears again, I'll have to investigate how to rebuild/replace that, but for now, the "restore system" function worked. ...just a note in case you ever find yourself where I was.

Back