• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Vessel View seems odd

Robint003

PRO Member
Playing with the Tornado Globe project and following along with LLoyd's You Tube video I created the 3d design no problem. I then transferred it to WTP. No problem. I reach the point where I change the view from Cutaway to Vessel View.
NOT! The question is - Have I done something wrong (probably) or is there a glitch in the software (doubtful)
Cutaway View.jpgVessel View.jpg

In the new 3.1 version that you are using, the gap calculation has changed from % to degrees and this was done after the tutorial was created.. You have the degrees set to 20 and if you change it to 4 degrees, you'll be fine.

The change was made so that it would align with the SegEasy plates that calculates the gap by degrees. For both the 18 and 24 segment plates the gap is four degrees. This is now the default for Woodturner PRO.

You can override this by unchecking the box at the start of that line and if you do, you can specify the gap as a dimension by specifying it in the Vertical Space field in the left column. It only becomes editable if you uncheck the box.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Lloyd

Back