• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

I guess I need to reintroduce myself!

Frank Smith

PRO Member
I've been a member here for several years but my account got deleted a few months ago. After corresponding with Lloyd I found out spammers got on the site and created a bunch of bogus accounts. As Lloyd was trying to clean it up, my account was accidentally deleted. Lloyd created a new account for me but all of my past history is gone.

My name is Frank Smith from Cumming Georgia. Well, originally from Bristol Tennessee but I've been in Georgia since 1994. Been woodworking for around 30 years and turning for most of that time.

Good to be back!

Dang spammers!!!

I've been a member here for several years but my account got deleted a few months ago. After corresponding with Lloyd I found out spammers got on the site and created a bunch of bogus accounts. As Lloyd was trying to clean it up, my account was accidentally deleted. Lloyd created a new account for me but all of my past history is gone.

My name is Frank Smith from Cumming Georgia. Well, originally from Bristol Tennessee but I've been in Georgia since 1994. Been woodworking for around 30 years and turning for most of that time.

Good to be back!

Dang spammers!!!

Wonder where you had gone to. Glad you are back.

Yes, spammers are a pain. I have banned quite a few out of Bangladesh, Russia and Viet Nam area. Mostly advertisement for X rated sites and products not associated with woodworking.

Back