• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Problem with graphics

Danny

PRO Member
There are parts of the writing in the window for bowl settings (look at screenshot) that are cut off. The values in segments, open segment gap, wall width and row thick are not completely visible. Does anyone can help me sort this problem? your help will be deeply appreciated.
Screenshot (85).png

Hi Danny:

- This thread may give you some areas to look into: Screen Resolution: The desired screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 (also referred to as 1080p). If your computer/monitor has less than this (many older laptops have 768), a vertical scrollbar will allow you to scroll the GUI.
- Title: Graphics

- also as pointed out in the linked thread is to make sure your video drivers are up to date.
There have been some issues with running SP on Windows 11. Not sure what operating system you are running.

In your graphics settings, there is a field named 'Scale.' This field MUST be 100% and yours is likely 150%. This will cause any software written in Microsoft's Visual Studio to not display correctly.

That entry tells the operating system to scale the characters in that field by 150% which means they will no longer fit in that field.

Change it back to 100% and all will be well.

Merry Christmas!
Lloyd

Back