• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Adjusting the Summary page - Segment pro

Ilan Zlotnick

PRO Member
Hi,
I am busy with a vase, where every ring has different amount of segments.
can I adjust the amount of segments in the summary view, and get the software to adjust the angles, and SEL.
Alternatively, is there a better way to do this?
regards

Hi,
I am busy with a vase, where every ring has different amount of segments.
can I adjust the amount of segments in the summary view, and get the software to adjust the angles, and SEL.
Alternatively, is there a better way to do this?
regards

Hi Dave.
You cannot build a vessel in Segment Pro where every ring has a different number of segments.
To do what you want you would need to build your vessel in Wood Turner pro. WTP gives you control of each ring.

If you have the profile and the basic vessel built in SP. You can take that information from the summary (outside dia, inside dia, thickness) and use it to quickly build the vessel in WTP. Then in WTP you can select a ring and change the number of segments. The summary will automatically be updated with the new angle and SEL.

The Summary views in both programs are just that summaries. So no adjustment to numbers can be done in the summary.

Back