• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Print off design

Rod Brumlow

PRO Member
I am wanting to print off my design of an open form so I can follow it during glue up. Able to print summary sheet but not a sheet for the pattern. How do I go about printing it off?

I am wanting to print off my design of an open form so I can follow it during glue up. Able to print summary sheet but not a sheet for the pattern. How do I go about printing it off?
WTP and SP handle the ring view a bit differently. WTP prints out each ring in exact size. SP makes a pdf file.

WTP
- go to Ring View
- do a File / Print
a printer box will appear. Select the pages (rings) you want to print out.
Keep in mind WTP prints rings to exact size. So if you have rings larger than your paper you will have issues.

SP (Segment Pro)
- bring up your plan and select Ring
- a window box showing that a pdf file will be saved. The default location is MyDocuments/MySegmentPro/Ring View/
- give the pdf file a name and click ok
A pdf file is created with an image of each ring.
Unlike WTP, this is for layout purposes only. the rings are not to exact size.

Last edited:
Back