• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

WTPro - Export to Excel - no details

Scott Gordon

PRO Member
I designed a vessel in WTPro because I have some elements that I can't do in SegPro, like closed ring bottom. When I look at the summary on screen in detailed mode, it shows me what I need - the number of segments per species. However, if I export to Excel, it only exports the less detailed mode and I lose that information.

For the most part, this vessel is a cylinder with what would appear to be pseudo-randomly painted segments; these are actually representing Hebrew letters. Being able to export this to Excel is important as I'd rather cut 600 segments in one species and 400 in another than doing it row by row when the segments in 20+ rows are all identical in size.

I designed a vessel in WTPro because I have some elements that I can't do in SegPro, like closed ring bottom. When I look at the summary on screen in detailed mode, it shows me what I need - the number of segments per species. However, if I export to Excel, it only exports the less detailed mode and I lose that information.

For the most part, this vessel is a cylinder with what would appear to be pseudo-randomly painted segments; these are actually representing Hebrew letters. Being able to export this to Excel is important as I'd rather cut 600 segments in one species and 400 in another than doing it row by row when the segments in 20+ rows are all identical in size.

The issue of WTP not exporting all columns to a csv file was identified years ago. Looks like it is one issue that was never fixed.

In WTP I have had no problems printing the full summary table including the species columns.
One thing to keep in mind WTP has a limit of 5 species that will be presented in the table, even though you can paint more than 5 different species.

You could send Lloyd an email. Maybe he still has plans to address the export issue.

The issue of WTP not exporting all columns to a csv file was identified years ago. Looks like it is one issue that was never fixed.

In WTP I have had no problems printing the full summary table including the species columns.
One thing to keep in mind WTP has a limit of 5 species that will be presented in the table, even though you can paint more than 5 different species.

You could send Lloyd an email. Maybe he still has plans to address the export issue.
I have just discovered the same issue. I can print the summary sheet OK but there are missing rows in the exported CSV file.

If you have a Generic Text print driver installed just print to that printer.
If not:
1 - print to a PDF
2 - go to zamzar.com
3 - upload the PDF
4 - convert to format of your choice (csv or Excel)
5 - download the converted file

If you have a Generic Text print driver installed just print to that printer.
If not:
1 - print to a PDF
2 - go to zamzar.com
3 - upload the PDF
4 - convert to format of your choice (csv or Excel)
5 - download the converted file
Brilliant work around thanks you :)

Back