• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Software Crashing

C

Cary Frick

I was having this issue 6 months ago and just scrapped using it at all. Today I decided to try to use it again and I'm having the same issue. I open the software, try to do ANYTHING in it and it just closes. I have run a repair on the software, I have ran it as administrator, uninstall/reinstall. Uninstall and reinstall the latest version downloaded today. Nothing will work. Frustrating to say the least. I purchased the software and I can't even use it.

I should also specify I am using a 2 year old laptop with Win10, i5 proc and 24gb RAM

I am sorry your having an issue. I would contact Lloyd by email. He is good at responding.
At first glance it looks like you have done what I would have recommended for start. I have used the software on different Windows platform without an issue.

Questions:
- Which software WTP, SP, LP or all three?
- Did this problem always exist? If not did you add or make any changes to your pc. That is add software, virus protection, etc?

From the Home Page
(503) 781-5117 Contact phone number
There is also a email link.

I already emailed support and he has already responded. Thank you.

Back