• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from Southern California

D

Dave S

My name is Dave Seidler, I am a retired woodshop teacher, and have been turning both segmented and non-segmented projects for many years. I also taught 2D, and 3D CAD drafting, and design. This software looks like it will make my designs easier and faster than what I've been using.

My name is Dave Seidler, I am a retired woodshop teacher, and have been turning both segmented and non-segmented projects for many years. I also taught 2D, and 3D CAD drafting, and design. This software looks like it will make my designs easier and faster than what I've been using.

Welcome Dave to WTP forums.
When I first started out in segment turning I did the graph paper method. Then I discovered Lloyd's software. My personal experience is it does make the design process very easy. It is very simple to make changes to the design.

I suspect you have viewed the tutorial vids. The fully functional software can be downloaded for free use for 30 days.
- WoodTurner Pro gives you full control of the design and each ring.
- Segment Pro is rules based, therefore you do not have as much control of each ring. However the paint window is excellent for developing patterns.
- Lamination Pro is a design tool for those wanting to create patterns from a laminated board. It works with both WTP and SP
- 3DDesign is a free profile tool. It works with WTP in bringing in vessel profiles.

Take advantage of the Gallery and post some images of your work. Looking forward to your questions and sharing of knowledge.

Back