• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Re-starting Sales

K

KYTurner

Hi,

I picked the woodturner package after quite a lot of searching and after exercising the demo software for 26 days. After much contemplation, I decided to go forward with the entire suite of software. I have been turning since 1990, and have had to re-do my sideline of selling on the side through art galleries because I moved to Kentucky 2 years ago. I had no idea how disruptive the move would be. I ran down my stock and didn't make anything for quite a while, during which time my gallery items were all sold, so now I am starting from zero again. I think the suite of products will really help with getting my sideline back again.

Good luck to everyone!

Welcome to WTP forum.
Enjoy the sofware.
Take advantage of the gallery and post some examples of your work. Share your knowledge and experience. We all still have a lot to learn.

Back