• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Summary Printing Issues, No Color

scamps

PRO Member
I am brand new to Segment Pro and have completed my first project. The Summary page is nicely formatted and looks like an Excel table with alternating row colors and grid lines. Very easy to read. When I go to print all color and grid lines are gone. I use a current Adobe PDF printer and a Canon Color inkjet. Same problem with both printers.

When I get a chance this afternoon / evening I will try and print a summary table. I can't remember if it prints in color or not. I do most of my plans in WTP. I did notice in SP when in the summary view it is in color. When you hit "print" the print window shows a b/w image.

I have in the past when using SP I have done a PrtSc. , started up Word and did a copy. Then printed the Word file.

Back